I am committed to life long learning, developing and updating my knowledge, skills and experience. So beyond my tertiary qualifications in Bio-Medical Science, Counselling and Psychology, I also draw on training, research and experience in relationships and couples counselling, family systems and parenting, working with stepfamilies and grief and loss.
I am specialist trained as a couple therapist in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). I also utilise other evidence informed, strengths based approaches including Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
- Graduate Diploma Psychology
- Graduate Diploma Counselling
- Bachelor of Applied Psychological Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Bio-medicine)
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Inc.
- Counsellor’s and Psychotherapist Association of Victoria
- Victorian Clinical Oncology Group Psycho-Oncology Committee
- Australian Centre for Emotion Focused Therapy
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Still not sure if you are ready for counselling?
Join our mailing list to receive relationship and wellbeing tips and event news from landscape of life.