I am committed to life long learning, developing and updating my knowledge, skills and experience. So beyond my tertiary qualifications in Bio-Medical Science, Counselling and Psychology, I also draw on training, research and experience in relationships and couples counselling, family systems and parenting, working with stepfamilies and grief and loss.
I am specialist trained as a couple therapist in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). I also utilise other evidence informed, strengths based approaches including Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
- Graduate Diploma Psychology
- Graduate Diploma Counselling
- Bachelor of Applied Psychological Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Bio-medicine)
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Inc.
- Australian Centre for Emotion Focused Therapy
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Make an enquiry
If you wish to schedule an appointment, are curious to know more about courses, coaching, supervision or retreats, then please get in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"we are who we are because of our connection to others. And this is what makes us happy." (Ubuntu…
"All you need is love" The Beatles message was simple, in communicating love is everything. When…