The interconnected nature of life means building healthy relationship is vital. Relationships help create a sense of meaning in life. While they connect us and can be enriching they also have the potential to present challenges.
Who is relationship counselling for?
At landscape of life we want to help create positive relationships in all aspects of life. As such, relationship counselling is for relationships in all their diverse aspects for couples and individuals.
Relationship counselling can help you:
- Renew or repair an existing relationship (Couples Counselling/Marriage Counselling)
- Prepare for parenthood and the transitions associated with raising children and teenagers (Parenting Support)
- Develop clarity and confidence in decision making about your commitment to a relationship (Relationship Discernment Counselling)
- Restore your sense of self or prepare for parenting after Separation and Divorce
- Prepare for re-marriage and the unique dynamics of Stepfamilies
- Strengthen stepfamily relationships
- Improve your relationship wellbeing following the diagnosis of cancer or other serious illness (Relationships and Cancer)
- Improve your wellbeing following the death of your partner (Grief and Loss)
- Create a vision for finding the love you want
- Navigate dating (Dating and Finding Love)
The approach to relationship counselling at landscape of life is informed by Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). A substantial body of research demonstrates EFT is an effective approach to creating secure, healthy relationships. EFT is also used in counseling families and individuals.
Get in touch
If you wish to schedule an appointment, are curious to know more about workshops, coaching or retreats, then please get in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible.