The interconnected nature of life means building healthy relationship is vital. Relationships help create a sense of meaning in life. While they connect us and can be enriching they also have the potential to present challenges.
Who is relationship counselling for?
At landscape of life we want to help create positive relationships in all aspects of life. As such, relationship counselling is for relationships in all their diverse aspects for couples and individuals.
Relationship counselling can help you:
- Renew or repair an existing relationship (Couples Counselling/Marriage Counselling)
- Prepare for parenthood and the transitions associated with raising children and teenagers (Parenting Support)
- Develop clarity and confidence in decision making about your commitment to a relationship (Relationship Discernment Counselling)
- Restore your sense of self or prepare for parenting after Separation and Divorce
- Prepare for re-marriage and the unique dynamics of Stepfamilies
- Strengthen stepfamily relationships
- Improve your relationship wellbeing following the diagnosis of cancer or other serious illness (Relationships and Cancer)
- Improve your wellbeing following the death of your partner (Grief and Loss)
- Create a vision for finding the love you want
- Navigate dating (Dating and Finding Love)
Sometimes keeping a relationship strong can be challenging. Seeking support early can be the best way to ensure things don’t get harder.
Relationship counselling sessions
Relationship Counselling sessions with Jo Gniel (held either in-person, via Skype or telephone) are usually conducted weekly or fortnightly. Relationship intensives are also available for couples. You are welcome to choose intervals that suit your personal needs. The opportunity to check in with Jo on a regular ongoing basis is invaluable. If your counselling sessions are in-person, you will be meeting Jo
@The Health and Wellbeing Studio
1160 Toorak Rd
Relationship counselling fees
Counselling consultation fees (single session) are as follows:
- Counselling consultation (business hours) - $160/hour
- Counselling consultation (after hours) - $180/hour
Initial counselling consultations:
- Individuals - 1 hour
- Couples - 1.5 hour
- Couples in crisis - 2 hours
Sometimes in a marriage or couple relationship there are significant events that challenge a couple and intensive support maybe needed to help them through that period. Other couples want to dedicate time to focus their attention on growth within the relationship. This is where intensive support over a period of days or weeks may assist. Fees are available upon request
Still not sure if you are ready for counselling?
Book a complimentary 15 minute chat with our counsellor Jo Gniel or join our mailing list to receive relationship and wellbeing tips and event news from landscape of life.