Relationship Counselling is for relationships in all their diverse aspects for individuals, couples, families and workplaces. The quality of our relationships influences our sense of belonging and wellbeing. We want to help you create positive relationships in all aspects of life.
Relationship counselling can help you:
- Renew or repair an existing relationship
- Develop clarity and confidence in decision making about your commitment to a relationship
- Restore your sense of self or prepare for parenting after Separation and Divorce
- Navigate the challenges of finding the love you want, dating and new relationships
- Prepare for re-marriage and the unique dynamics of Stepfamilies
- Strengthen family or workplace relationships
- Respond to the challenges associated with workplace relationships that influence your wellbeing
Relationship Counselling at landscape of life is informed by the science of adult attachment, relationships and wellbeing. Interventions are informed by the principals and practices of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples, Individuals and Families, Mindful-Self Compassion and other frameworks tailored to resource you to respond to the specific relationship dynamics.
Jo Gniel is a Relationship Counsellor based in Glen Iris, Melbourne. Jo has extensive training and experience in supporting individuals, couples, families, and workplace teams with a diverse range of relationship challenges.
Make an enquiry
If you wish to schedule an appointment, are curious to know more about workshops, coaching or retreats, then please get in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
‘If men did the housework more…’ I finally had a quiet moment to sit down and catch up on The Age…
As a couples counsellor, it is important for me to keep up to date with the latest research on…