Marriage counselling can be helpful when you notice a fundamental shift in how close, secure, respected or connected you may feel in the relationship. By helping you go deeper into understanding yourself, your partner and the dynamics of your marital relationship, you can find lasting solutions, to ensure your marriage is strong, no matter what life brings your way now or in the future.
Marriage counselling can help if you:
- Enrich a healthy relationship, renew a tired one or repair a relationship that has gone awry
- get stuck over and, over again in the same arguments or misunderstandings
- are unable to resolve your differences
- have shut down or disengaged
- feel alone, confused, disappointed, or disheartened
- felt close but have now drifted apart
- crave more intimacy and sexuality
- want to create a closer, more loving bond.
“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
Marriage Counselling at landscape of life utilises the principals and practices of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (EFTC), an approach to marriage counselling that works. Research indicates up to 90% of couples that undertake a course of EFTC report a significant improvement in their relationship satisfaction and up to 75% of couples recover from relationship distress. Changes in the relationship have been shown to last. Jo Gniel is a certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist based in Glen Iris, Melbourne.
Make an enquiry
If you wish to schedule an appointment, are curious to know more about workshops, coaching or retreats, then please get in touch. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
In Western cultures, dependency is a dirty word. In our world, healthy adulthood has been defined…
It is never easy when a relationship ends. Whether you initiated or were on the receiving end of a…
Sometimes we notice ourselves feeling bored or disengaged, and we crave change in our work life…