I am committed to life long learning, developing and updating my knowledge, skills and experience. So beyond my tertiary qualifications in Bio-Medical Science, Counselling and Psychology, I also draw on training, research and experience in relationships and couples counselling, family systems and parenting, working with stepfamilies and grief and loss.
I am specialist trained as a couple therapist in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). I also utilise other evidence informed, strengths based approaches including Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
- Graduate Diploma Psychology
- Graduate Diploma Counselling
- Bachelor of Applied Psychological Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Bio-medicine)
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia Inc.
- Counsellor’s and Psychotherapist Association of Victoria
- Victorian Clinical Oncology Group Psycho-Oncology Committee
- Australian Centre for Emotion Focused Therapy
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy